Contact Marian Jorgensen if you want to submit a very late abstract: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and abstract submission
- May 1, 2018: Deadline for abstracts selected for oral presentation. Abstracts submitted after May 1 will only be selected for poster presentations. Young scientists who are presenting abstracts will be given priority.
- May 27, 2018: Notification for selection for oral presentation
- June 1, 2018: Deadline for pre-registration at a low fee
- June 20, 2018: Deadline for abstracts for poster presentation
- July 4 -7, 2018: Workshop dates
Abstracts submitted after May 1 will only be selected for poster presentations. Young scientists presenting abstracts will be given priority.
Registration and accommodation package
For scientists from universities etc.:
- Before June 1, 2018: DKK 7500 (approx EUR 1000)
- After June 1, 2018: DKK 8500 (approx EUR 1100)
- Young scientists (under 35 years of age): DKK 4500 (approx EUR 600)
- Registration for one day only (per day): DKK 2300 (approx EUR 300)
For scientists from industry:
- Before June 1, 2018: DKK 12000 (approx EUR 1600)
- After June 1, 2018: DKK 15000 (approx EUR 2000)
- Registration for one day only (per day): DKK 4500 (approx EUR 600)
For accompanying persons: DKK 5300 (approx EUR 700)
The package includes
• participation in the scientific programme;
• abstract book;
• accommodation at the Konventum, LO-Skolen(3 nights);
• all meals (3 days);
• participation in the social programme.
The fee for accompanying persons includes accommodation, meals and social arrangements.
By bank transfer to: “HPI 2018, Rigshospitalet”
Account no. 3140 - 3140210145
Danske Bank, Holmens Kanal 2
DK-1092 Copenhagen K, Denmark
IBAN DK13 3000 3140 210 145
BIC S.W.I.F.T. DABADKKK
Make sure that your name and "HPI 2018, Rigshospitalet" are clearly stated on all payment transfer documents.
Once the registration fee has been received, you will get a confirmation by e-mail of your payment, and no further documents in this respect will be issued.
Please note that credit cards are not accepted for on site registration.
The Danish currency is Danish Kroner (DKK)
DKK 100 = EUR 13.44
DKK 100 = USD 16.70
DKK 100 = GBP 11.80
EUR 1 = DKK 7.44
USD 1 = DKK 5.99
GBP 1 = DKK 8.48
Guidelines for abstract submission:
- Abstracts should be submitted by email to Marian Jørgensen, email@example.com as an attached Word-document
- Abstract should be formatted using the step-by-step instructions detailed below
- Abstracts should be saved as .rtf (rich text format) or .doc documents
- Abstracts should be written in English
- The text of the abstract should be no longer than 300 words
Step-by-step abstract formatting:
Please ensure that all submitted abstracts are formatted using the following guidelines:
- Use font size 12, Times New Roman, single line spacing throughout
- Start with title in bold and aligned to the left
- Pass a line
- List authors. The presenting author’s name should be underlined and bolded
- Pass a line
- List affiliations and addresses using font size 10
- Pass a line
- Abstract text, using total justification
Deadline for submission: May 1, 2018
Review and acceptance of abstracts will take place immediately after the deadline. Due to limited capacity at LO-skolen, young scientists who are presenting abstracts will be given priority.
Poster dimensions should be approximately 115 cm high and 80 cm wide (portrait). Please do not exceed these dimensions. Posters should be put up at the beginning of the conference, and will be available for viewing throughout the conference.
Last updated: January 27, 2018